East by West Retreat with Jasmine Hemsley
Ayurveda, Yoga and Meditation Retreat with Jasmine Hemsley in conjunction with Red Magazine and Wellbeing Escapes
7 – 10 November 2019
Spend an inspiring four days with Jasmine Hemsley in November 2019 at the idyllic Broughton Hall in Yorkshire. Based on the ancient principles of Ayurveda, Jasmine has designed this retreat to help you de-stress and relax. There will be a consultation with an Ayurvedic Practitioner, sound baths by Jasmine herself, yoga, massage and meditation, and of course delicious cuisine from Jasmine’s book ‘East by West.’
Jasmine says “I believe small key changes in our lives can create a profound positive impact. Come and join me on this intimate UK retreat for an Ayurvedic reset and discover how to take your health into your own hands. I’ll show you how the timeless principles of Ayurveda can be used to build a simpler and healthier life from the inside out”.
Jasmine Hemsley is a London-based wellness and nutrition expert, co-founder of Hemsley+Hemsley, TV presenter, best-selling author, creator of East by West and champion of Ayurveda. After founding Hemsley + Hemsley with her sister, London-based nutrition and wellness expert Jasmine Hemsley, has branched out on her own. With a passion for home-cooked food and natural remedies, she released her first solo book 'East by West', last year. In it she presents her own version of Ayurvedic cuisine and wisdom inspired by her travels in India and Sri Lanka. It has since become an an Amazon best-seller and winner of Women's Health Wellbeing Book of the Year award.
What to expect:
- Cookery workshops with Jasmine Hemsley
- Retreat participants will get a personalised Ayurvedic dosha (constitution) analysis from an Ayurvedic Doctor so that they can learn what is right for their own body type
- Jasmine's crystal bowl sound baths that will take you to a deep state of relaxation
- The beautiful indoor Pool Suite and heat rooms at Avalon Wellbeing Centre
- Wander around the 3,000 acres of beautiful grounds