Conscious Cafe: What is a Life Well-Lived
Tuesday 3rd December
18.00 - 21.30
“A life well-lived” This is something that can be said about some people in their obituary or at their funeral .. but do we ever think about this for ourselves in our own lifetime? And if we did, how would we measure “well-lived”?
Coming towards the end of the year, and the end of the second decade of the new millennium (where did the last 20 years go since that big celebration on 31st December 1999??!!) … it might be worthwhile pausing and giving some thought to this enquiry.
In this evening you will get the chance to:
* look at your own life story .... are you happy with the narrative that you have lived by? Is anything missing? Is it time for a change? Are you open to acknowledging what is great about you?
* Success - what has this meant for you?
* What do you consider a waste of your time, energy, resources, life-force ....money? And on reflection, has anything that you considered 'wasted' turned out to be of value?
* Do you like who you have become? What are you going to do less of and more of?
* What is a good way of celebrating YOU .. and all that you already are?
It will be a very interesting evening if we are willing to take on these perhaps brave questions. It might even be useful too to think about them before the event .. use them to churn over in your reflection time between now and December.
The evening will be our 33rd event and will be led by Conscious Cafe Skipton founder & host Gina Lazenby. Gina is a best-selling author, radio show host, international speaker and has been voted one of the UK’s Leading Evolutionaries.
This will be a thought-provoking and enlightening evening.
Tickets cost £7 + fees in advance or £10 cash on the door. (Includes a donation to Emma's charity project)
Join us on Tuesday 3rd December for an inspiring, informative and lively evening in a very safe and welcoming environment.
Conscious Cafe events are fun, informative and you make new friends.... it's all about connection
The evening format:
5.45pm Come a bit earlier if you would like a pre-event tour of the beautiful Avalon venue if you have not been before.
6pm Welcome tea & home-made cake, networking
6.30pm Opening & Introductions
Presentation & discussion, Q&A, sharing feedback.
9pm Formal close with group photo.