Path of Love Retreat
Tues 3rd - Tues 10th Nov 2020
The Path of Love 7-day retreat is one of the most intensive and life-changing processes in the world today. Established 22 years ago in India, this residential meditation and personal development retreat is now conducted in 14 countries around the world and in six languages. It has gained an extraordinary reputation amongst people who really want to come to know the truth about themselves.
Wherever we look, we see the effects of polarisation and separation, in both our inner and outer worlds. We long for real connection: to live at a deeper and more meaningful level and to connect more authentically with ourselves and others, but depression, anxiety, addiction, dissatisfaction, and loneliness are at epidemic levels. We feel more alienated and emotionally detached from other people than we ever have before.
Path of Love is about closing this gap. A profound inner work, it combines a variety of psychological and spiritual approaches to help us reclaim parts of ourselves that we have lost, and encompasses an uncompromising focus on truth and trust. It provides essential tools for establishing connection and loving relationships with ourselves and others.
The Path of Love 7-Day Retreat includes:
- A one-to-one call (pre-process) with a Path of Love Organizer or Facilitator
- 7-Days of immersion in Path of Love workshop with highly qualified therapists, including both individual and group therapy.
- Over 100 hours of the Path of Love Program, course materials and support
- 5-day Integration process (post-Path of Love program)
- Two Group Zoom follow-up sessions within the first month (led by Path of Love Facilitator)
- 3-weeks of follow up sharings with another group member
- 8-week e-mail graduate aftercare program
- Access to worldwide community of graduates, including group sharing sessions and Meditation Evenings for graduates in select cities