Profound Rest Retreat is a collaboration between Paris Ackrill Co-founder of Avalon Wellbeing Centre and Cornelius O’Shaughnessy founder of Bodhimaya – a 6-night immersion to provide an opportunity for a deep reset. With 3-days of silence and supportive practices to unwind the mind-body and to ignite the soul. The journey is designed for you to rest and revel in the fullness of source and our true nature, helping you move you into a deeper state of coherence and embodied peace. We will be nourished by this merging with our sacred, innate presence, from living within a heart-centred community, and from being held by the exquisite sanctuary of Broughton. Our intention is for you to leave feeling deeply connected, expansive, revived and inspired.
The retreat will include Meditations and Q&A with Cornelius, Yin Yoga, Embodied Flow, Alchemy Crystal Bowl Sound Baths with Paris, time to unwind in Avalon’s state-of-the-art facilities and Pool Suite, Forest Bathing with Liz Dawes, Kirtan with Nitya Mukta, Wild Swimming / Woodland Sauna Experience, delicious naturopathic plant-based food, opportunities for individual therapies and much more.
The twin / shared room option will mean that you are sharing with another person. If you are booking an ensuite room and wish to add another person to your room then you need to choose the ‘Plus one’ option in the dropdown menu as well as your room choice. This allows for the second person to pay for their food and programme.
- One bed in a Twin / Shared Room – Full Board (including breakfast, lunch, dinner and light refreshments) – £1,200
- Single Shared Bathroom – Full Board (including breakfast, lunch, dinner and light refreshments) – £1,350
- Double Shared Bathroom – Full Board (including breakfast, lunch, dinner and light refreshments) – £,1750
- King Ensuite – Full Board (including breakfast, lunch, dinner and light refreshments) – £2,250
- Super King Ensuite – Full Board (including breakfast, lunch, dinner and light refreshments) – £2,500
- Plus One (for Ensuite Rooms only) Programme & Dining (including breakfast, lunch, dinner and light refreshments) – £870
For any queries regarding booking please contact Joanne Barrett on 01756799608 or email@example.com
For those with Limited Income
The Avalon Foundation is committed to providing wide-reaching transformation. Through the Avalon Foundation we provide concessionary rates for students, those with lower incomes or those living in difficult situations. Please contact us for more information and to apply.