18th September - 24th September 2023
Profound Rest is a six-night immersion within the exquisite sanctuary of Broughton in Yorkshire providing an opportunity to deep dive into the inner realms. The retreat will centre around Eastern philosophy, non-dual tantra, yoga and earth connection, led by Paris Ackrill (co-founder of Avalon Wellbeing Centre) and Cornelius O’Shaughnessy (founder of Bodhimaya). The journey will centre around resting in our innate stillness, which will inevitably churn up parts of our “self” to burn in the fire of the heart, with three full days of silence. You will be nourished by supportive practices to align the mind-body-spirit and to ignite the heart, the seat of wisdom.
Single Occupancy Rooms (SOR)
- Broughton Hall Deluxe Ensuite. SOR. Price for 1 person. £2300
- Broughton Hall Premium Ensuite. SOR. Price for 1 person. £2100
- Broughton Hall Standard. Shared Bathroom. SOR. Price for 1 person. £1800
- Broughton Hall Single. Shared Bathroom. SOR. Price for 1 person. £1200
Double Occupancy Rooms (DOR)
Two single beds: shared twin occupancy or joined together as a double bed.
- Broughton Hall Premium Ensuite. DOR. Price for 2 people. £2800
- Broughton Hall Standard. Shared Bathroom. DOR. Price for 2 people. £2200
Couple Occupancy Room (COR)
A super king bed in one room.
- Broughton Hall Deluxe Ensuite Room. Super king bed. Price for 2 people. £3500
For any queries regarding booking, or to discuss payment plans, please contact Joanne Barrett on:
01756799608 or firstname.lastname@example.org