* A certified Pilates Foundation Matwork & Apparatus Instructor
* Pre & Post Natal Specialist Instructor
* Pink Ribbon Post-Rehabilitative Breast Cancer Exercise Specialist
* A certified Bowtech Bowen Therapist, Scar & Hormone Release Therapist
* Attends various training workshops each year with International Instructors to maintain a high standard of teaching in both Pilates and Bowen which include working with upper and lower limb pathologies, spine injuries, Parkinson’s and more recently Hormone Release.
Joanna believes the benefits of Pilates are endless and loves the way that it restores natural movement and improves the way you use your body and your muscles. Over the 8 years that Joanna has been coaching Pilates, she has particularly enjoyed working with people for rehabilitation and loves to see improvements in her clients’ postures and well-being, reduction in back pain and stress and increase in core strength and flexibility. She later discovered Bowen Therapy and believes that Pilates and Bowen are the perfect marriage. Bowen gently facilitates the balance and realignment of the skeletal structure by releasing tight muscles, whilst Pilates reinforces the Bowen work, holding these structures in place by targeting specific muscle groups. When applied by experienced practitioners, Bowen and Pilates creates a perfect combination for your body. Joanna is very passionate about her work, and she hopes that both Pilates and Bowen will have a positive impact on the lives of everyone by helping them to increase their self-awareness; to develop a healthier, happier body; and to move with poise, strength, and vitality.