Hoffman: 7 Day Process
Dates for 2024
Saturday 30th March to Friday 5th April
Saturday 15th June to Friday 21st June
Saturday 14th September to Friday 20th September
Broughton Sanctuary, Yorkshire, UK
What is the Hoffman Process
The Hoffman Process is a seven-day residential course that helps you discover who you really are, freeing you to make conscious choices that will improve your life, work and relationships. During the Process you will be taught tools and techniques to help you change the old behavioural patterns that are preventing you from feeling fully alive. Many participants see the Hoffman Process as the transition point between their life as it was, and their life as they would like it to be.
The Process has been established for more than 50 years, in 15 countries, and has benefited more than 100,000 people from all walks of life. It is recommended by many medical and health professionals, and has been the subject of scientific research.
Is the Hoffman Process for Me?
Some common reasons why people are drawn to doing the Hoffman Process include:
- I feel stuck. Something is holding me back and I want to expand the possibilities in my life.
- I think I’m going through a mid life crisis, a change of life, and I don’t know how to ask for help.
- I know what I should do but often cannot generate the will to do it.
- I often feel stressed, angry, resentful, embarrassed, or depressed. I want to change.
- I work compulsively – often to avoid other aspects of my life. It impacts my relationships and happiness.
- I often feel anxious or nervous for no reason. I don’t know where to get support. I need help.
See more common reasons here
The Aims of the Hoffman Process
The Hoffman Process works on the basis that an intense, condensed experiential programme can speed up someone’s healing journey and is considerably less time-consuming than months or years of traditional one-session-a-week therapy.
During the Process, you will:
- Learn how to release and resolve persistent negative behavioural patterns of feeling unloved and unlovable.
- Examine the major influences on your life, trace the root of the adopted negativity, and release any pain, grief, anger, shame or resentment that has been stored there.
- Reach forgiveness and acceptance for yourself and others.
- Develop a more compassionate approach to personal relationships and family life.
- Experience a deep sense of your own resilience, of life’s possibilities and be prepared to embrace change.
Here, you can read numerous stories from people who have done the Process and how it has benefited them.
About Broughton Sanctuary
The Gayatri Gathering will be held at the 3000-acre Broughton Sanctuary, situated in the very centre of the UK, in the foothills of The Yorkshire Dales and one of the most picturesque parts of the country. Established in 1097, Broughton Hall has been home to the Tempest family for over 900 years and enjoys a rich history stretching back over the millennium. Surrounding the historic Broughton Hall are formal gardens studded with statues, ponds, parterres and fountains offering a glimpse of 18th century fashion all set against contemporary architecture making the location a truly unique experience. The Broughton Sanctuary is home to one of Britain’s most exciting nature recovery projects, with an extensive tree-planting and rewilding programme. Broughton is a place dedicated to the journey of coming home and rewilding the spirit.
Leeds Bradford Airport: 40 minutes (24 miles): 40 minutes
Manchester Airport: 1 hour (55 miles)
Liverpool: 1 hour 15 minutes (69 miles)
The nearest train station is Skipton, (a 5-minute drive).
Trains from London Kings Cross are approximately 3 hours
(direct and with a single quick change at Leeds).
Driving from London takes between 4-5 hours (traffic dependent).
About Avalon Wellbeing
Some of your Process work will take place in Avalon, a state-of-the-art wellbeing centre with a Fibonacci and sacred geometry inspired design throughout. Throughout your stay, you will have the opportunity to experience the unique Pool Suite: a swimming pool with an open aspect onto the adjacent woodland, a sauna, a steam room and hydrotherapy pool. There are many places beyond the building itself in the Sanctuary grounds to return to source, from meditation labyrinths, wild swimming reservoirs, a cosmic garden and much more.