Men Without Masks
19th - 23rd May 2022
Take a trip through THE 4 POWERS OF MAN
Through self-inquiry, men's circles, embodied movement such as basic yoga, breath work, music, meditation, self-expression, and much more we will explore the 4 Powers of Man:
1) Lover Power (Connection, Embodiment, Feeling)
2) Warrior Power (Discipline, Courage, Commitment)
3) Magician Power (Intellect, Wisdom)
4) Sovereign Power (Leadership, Order, Clarity)
Providing you with a clear map to navigate through life with more ease and maturity.
Run as a 5-Day men's retreat, this is a chance for men to come together to discuss the pressures we face, the gifts we can bring into the world and how we are stronger together as a collective group of brothers. You’ll be able to share and discuss openly with like-minded men in a safe, confidential and supportive environment.
Are you ready to make this commitment to yourself?
• Pre-Retreat Questionnaire
• Pre-Retreat Information Pack
• Pre-Retreat Study Recommendations
DURING THE RETREAT
• All activities during the retreat, including daily circles, process work, specific methods, yoga, meditation, etc
• 3 vegetarian meals per day, plus unlimited teas and light snacks
• All rooms are Single Occupancy
• 2-3 Hours per day to yourself for reflection, contemplation, rest, or walks in nature
• Free exclusive use of Avalon - State of the art health spa
• Post-Retreat Resource Pack
• Post-Retreat Online Reunion Call (Approx. 2 weeks later)
• WhatsApp Group Support
• Entry into the wider Men Without Masks Community
• Regular updates on all future Men Without Masks events and services
I have been fascinated by Human Behaviour and Performance for over 25 years. During this time I have served as a High-Performance Mentor, an Elite Sports Coach, having coached at International Level in Professional Rugby Union, been a Life Coach, Yoga and Meditation Teacher, and a Business Owner. My family think I'm a bit crazy and I thank my mother for allowing me to 'fly'!
What I love more than anything else in life is sharing. Teaching, coaching, holding space for groups, and mentoring are my highest values, the way I live my life. Its why I get out of bed in the mornings, I also love to travel and swim in cold rivers.